Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ha ha, she called herself a whore!!

Feel free to give Miss Gingi Edmonds a call (her phone number is 559-772-7911) or shoot her an e-mail (her e-mail address is dizneewench@yahoo.com ) and let her know that having a website doesn't mean you're a writer-it just means you have a website.

I love arguing with morons-and I'm still waiting for that bible passage! Tick tock Gingi!

Me to the wench:

This past year I terminated my pregnancy for medical reasons-to have continued with the pregnancy would have severely endangered my health. What stance does your organization take on that? Do I go to a dingy place in heaven or do I just get the occasional glass of ice water in hell? I know MY God wants all women to have a choice, but my God is all loving-whatever it is you're following, “loving" sure wouldn't describe it. I'm sure you get a million of these e-mails a day, from women just like me who want to take five minutes out of their day and tell you off, and I'm relatively sure you won't respond-how could you when you must know how idiotic you sound? I can only hope that one day they'll make people take a test before becoming parents. Not only would that decrease the amount of terminated pregnancies (making you happy), but it would prevent people like you from ever breeding (making the world ecstatic). If your organization ever wants to switch gears and try to prevent mindless morons such as yourself from breeding, I will gladly donate half my paycheck. It's a small price to pay to free the world from ignorant people like you.

Have a nice day. :-)

Lindsey K.

1st moronic response:

Hello there! In medical situations, when two lives are threatened and only one life can be saved, doctors must always save that one life. That was true before abortion was legal, is true now, and would continue to be the case were abortion made illegalonce again. You asked about our organizations take on this issue, and our answer is that one life saved is better than two lives lost. It is tragic that you were one of the less than one percent of women who fall into the category of abortions for medical reasons. I'm sorry to disappointyou if you were hoping for a poetic tirade of hellfire preaching. I'd actually just like to talk to you in a civilized, respectful manner. I'm no tsure exactly what you were hoping to accomplish from your petty goading, bu thopefully you choose to respond in a mature manner and don’t prove yourself to be one of the 'ignorant people of the world' that you so loudly bemoan. I have to ask you. What is your real issue here? You've stated that,'MY loving God wants all women to have a choice', so why are you so enraged to the point of childish bullying when we simply show what that 'choice' looks like? So let's say you're right. Showing pictures of brutally dismembered andmutilated children is unloving of us. So how then can you profess to serve a God who supports and desires the content of the pictures we display? Which is more unloving to you? Showing the pictures of abortion? Or abortion itself? You are not consistent in your self-righteous and religious anger. If I may beallowed to quote you, "You must know how idiotic you sound." We at Survivors value all life, born and preborn - and although you seem toharbor resentment at that fact - we will still welcome you with open arms if youever want to deal with your post abortion issues. There are much healthier outlets than harassing a non-profit organization that values life and is here– and will always be here – to help you. You have exerted so much energy in an effort to be a jerk. My advice to you isto redirect that energy into something productive, like opening a Bible and seeking God's heart on the issue of abortion.

My witty reply:

Oh, honey. If only I could channel the contempt I have for you into money-I'd be a wealthy woman indeed.

I see no point in trying to have a civilized discussion to anyone who voluntarily refers to themselves as a wench-one would think that a person in your *religious* position would have the self respect not to refer to themselves as a whore, but to each her own. However, it begs the question of are you trying to convince me to open a bible or my legs?

You seem to think I've exerted a lot of energy into being a jerk-how much time have you put into this cult like organization of yours? Somehow I'm guessing the hours you've logged would far surpass the twenty minutes or so I devoted to riling you up. I am however amused at your attempts to be prolific. "poetic tirade of hellfire preaching"? Somehow I'm guessing you've used that phrase before-something tells me this isn't the first e-mail of this kind you've gotten. Do you retype your responses each time or do you just cut and paste?

I'm sorry you've been brainwashed into joining this organization. It's so sad to see woman in today's day and age make such poor choices and even sadder to see them broadcast such hate filled messages. And how offensive it must be to REAL survivors of the holocausts of the world see people like you calling yourselves "survivors". Please. Watch your father die in your arms after being starved and beaten to death-then you can call yourself a "survivor". People watched their friends and family burn to death, they watched as their loved ones collapsed in the snow only to be shot to death, their blood marking snow like sinister rain drops. There are people who know what it means to be so desperate for survival that they wrench the crust of bread from their dead mother's hands and choke at the taste of death.

A little melodramatic perhaps, but these sorts of things happened-and those are the survivors, not you.

Oh, and I have got to say, I am beyond amused that you think God (any God) "supports and desires the content of the pictures we [you] display". But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: Where in the bible would I find the passage where God says to put pictures of a woman's private medical procedure on the Internet? Is that in the Old Testament, or the New Testament?

I look forward to your response-and thank you for giving me such excellent material to use for my website. My readers and I all eagerly await your reply.

Have a nice day. :-)

Lindsey K.

The tramp's still talking...

Hello ma'am/sir,I'm happy that you (sought/were angry enough to) e-mail us here atSurvivors. Your decision to (abort your baby/keep your child), while obviously apersonal step (forward/backward) for you, also has religious consequences. You need to (repent/rejoice) in your eternity of (heaven in a dingy room/hell withthe occasional cold cup of water). Oops! Sorry! I accidently sent you the cut and paste response sheet my cultprovided for me. How awkward.Yes. I see no contradiction whatsoever in your self-righteous religious claims,then your follow up statement of, "I see no point in trying to have a civilized discussion". So if your only point is to throw a juvenile tempertantrum, and being civil was never on the agenda... why are you writing to me again? ^_^And I see you are as well informed in your knowledge in word history as you seem to be on the issue of abortion. 'Wench' in the Elizabethan eras imply meant 'young girl'. I make historic costume replicas from theElizabethan-era for a hobby. See what kind of silly mistakes you can make whenyou don't open a book? If you're not careful you might find yourself making ignorant claims like 'wench means whore' and 'God loves abortion'. :-)And your 'open my Bible or my legs' comment is truly baffling. Darling,what ARE you getting at? I never made reference to your sex life, nor will I ever. Is that what you want to talk about? Is that what is on your mind? Are we finally getting the motive behind your e-mails?And I'm not riled up, I'm sorry if you got that impression. And I do apologize for stating that you exerted yourself to be a jerk. I guess I should have assumed you do it effortlessly.I'm a writer for a living sweetie, I try not to recycle phrases and I do sincerely believe that is the first I've used 'poetic tirade of hellfire preaching'. However, since it seems to have struck a chord with you, I may use it in one of my upcoming articles. Keep an eye out for it at God commands that we rescue those being led to the slaughter. (Proverbs 24:11)He also states that no sin will stay hidden for long. (Jeremiah 16:17) In revealing what abortion looks like, many women have changed their minds, praising God that someone was loving enough to show them the truth before they unwittingly murdered their own flesh and blood. I have personally held babies that would be dead today had I not stepped in as a Christian and a friend andintervened.I'm praying for you and all of this hate you seem to be struggling with.You boldly tell me that you refuse to be civilized, then turn around and tell mehow 'sad' my message is. That's not very consistent, loving or open-minded. In fact, it's very ignorant of you. If you ever want to justTALK, please know I am here. Facebook me. MySpace me. If you ever want to get coffee, I'm down. But I'm really not interested in your self-absorbed, one-sided tantrums. Savvy? ^_^Gingi Edmonds P.S. Oh yeah, you showed some disdain in our title 'Survivors'. Youshould know that my roommate is an actual abortion Survivor, being surgically aborted and surviving the murder attempt, er, I mean, 'private medical procedure'. I was also scheduled to die at one point. Yes. We are very much Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust. ^_^

I tell her to open a dictionary...

Ma'am/sir? Now that's not nice-someone's not being a very good Christian!! . ;-)

I must say, I think it's adorable that you think you're a writer. It's just like how you think you're a survivor! Wrong on both counts, but your stupidity still amuses me. For someone who claims to be a writer, you'd think you would have done a little more research-even a simpleton such as yourself must understand the concept of googling. But since you're too stupid, lazy, or simply ignorant (or a combination of the three) I went ahead and attached the link for you.

Wench:

1 a: a young woman : girl b: a female servant
2: a lewd woman : prostitute.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wench

I guess you just interpret the dictionary the same way you interpret the bible-half assed and incomplete. Your hypocrisy amuses me, but not as much as your idiocy.

I don't remember saying God loves abortion, and I'm still waiting for that bible passage about putting pictures on the internet-nothing you've quoted to me says anything about abortion even: you're just choosing to interpret it that way. How sad it must be for you to be so wrong about something you believe so whole heartedly.

Don't you have some more children to brainwash or *cough cough* "writing" to do?

Have a nice day! :-)

Lindsey K.

P.S. Didn't anyone ever tell you it's a bad idea to put your phone number on the internet?

But she doesn't understand the big words...

Ummm, Lindsey? You sent me a definition of wench with the primary definition being '1. a young woman'. Which is exactly what I stated it to be. You were saying something about stupidity? ^_^If a clever young woman such as yourself can miss the primary definition in a very simple dictionary, I am no longer marveling at your inability to grasp God's heart on the issue of child murder / sacrafice. This is not a difficult subject. If you are genuinely interested in my thoughts and views on this issue and if you ever want to discuss this in a civil manner, you have my digits. Despite your unbridled hate, I do believe we could be friends. ^_^But until and unless you show an open-minded desire to act like a big girl, I'm afraid I'm no longer going to humor you with these e-mails. "It is pointless to educate a fool, when he has no desire for gaining understanding." Proverbs 17:16

I'll try to use words she can understand...

I'm so sorry. I had just assumed you knew how to read. My mistake. I never said wench didn't mean young girl (again, I think this comes down to your inability to accurately process the information being given to you), I just wanted to make sure that you're aware that it also means prostitute. As in "You are calling yourself a prostitute" or "Gingi says she's a prostitute" or "I like Disney and I'm a prostitute". I apologize for assuming you could comprehend the written word. I should have known that, given your inability to understand that bible you're always talking about, multiple definitions might be confusing for you.

You must have passed high school by the skin of your teeth.

I am glad you're conceding defeat though. If I were you, I wouldn't want to argue with me either-despite all your words, you've managed to effectively say absolutely nothing. Like that poem you wrote-you know, the one ranked at five out of ten-now that's not very impressive for someone claiming to be a writer. :-).

And I'm just dying to know what kind of relationship you must have with your mother-things must have been really strained after she tried to "murder" you. Talk about awkward. Holidays must be a real laugh a minute with your family.

Sorry to break your black little heart, but I just don't think that being friends thing would work out. I prefer my friends to have at least a modicum of intelligence and you just don't measure up. Luckily for you, that cult (I'm sorry *organization*) of yours comes with built in friends. How fortunate! Usually the pudgy and unattractive sect such as yourself have a hard time connecting with other people. Hey, maybe that's the source of your anger, that whole overweight and unattractive thing-you should think about exploring that possibility with your therapist. I'm assuming you have one, and if you don't, you're long over due.


Have a nice day!

Lindsey K.

P.S. Good lord, you're only twenty three?? If I had known I would be arguing with a petulant child, I would never have bothered to respond to your rantings in the first place! No wonder you don't know what you're talking about-you're just a baby!! Sweetie, why don't you go out and live in the real world for a few years, then we'll talk.

Uh-oh,the pro-lifer is mad now:

You gnash your teeth at our use of graphic photos to reveal the true nature of the abortion holocaust, then you send me graphic photos to reveal the true nature of the Jewish holocaust. Obviously the use of photos as a powerful educational tool is not beyond your grasp, so what exactly are you havingtrouble grasping with our educational tactics?And sweetie, your personal attacks do nothing except to illustrate the full extent of your petty desire to bicker and fight. Like I said before, when you want to grow up enough to hold a civil, open-minded, mature discussion... you have my number.I actually encourage you to stop being such a coward and hold a real discussion instead of flinging around school-yard taunts. As a Christian, you should be blushing at your conduct towards a fellow sister in Christ. However, I *am*flattered that you wanted so badly to use the Google-machine on me. If you want to turn your stalker-esque obsession into something productive, Facebook me.MySpace me. Cuz I won't lie, I'm a pretty awesome chick. And you could learn a lot from befriending those with opposing views, rather than just blindlyattacking them. ^_^Gingi Edmonds

But I reamain unfazed:

Dear Disney Prostitute: (Oh, I'm sorry-you prefer the term wench, right? Let's try that again)

Dear Disney Wench:

I must have mis-read your last e-mail because I could have sworn you had said you wouldn't respond to my e-mails any longer: Was I misinformed? Did your fingers slip while you were typing or are you just an out and out liar?

Or maybe you just hate letting someone else have the last word-especially when you're so grievously wrong. ;-)

And I assumed you wanted me to view your writings-why else would you send me a link to your feeble little website? So you want me to look you up on the Internet, but when I do somehow I'm a stalker-Sweet pea, don't flatter yourself. Even if I was digging on girls, I am so far out of your league that I'm offended that you think you're even good enough to breathe my air. It would be like Angelina Jolie making a date with Danny DeVito. So not going to happen.

Oh, and I don't remember "gnashing my teeth" earlier. Do you have some sort of hidden camera here at my desk? I'm pretty sure you don't, but by all means correct me if I'm wrong. Why else would you presume to think that I give any credence to the word vomit spilling from your odious mouth? You obviously think very highly of yourself. I hate to burst your bubble sugar, but the only one who cares about you is you. You're mother had the right idea-it's just a shame she was unsuccessful. The world would be so much better if it wasn't for preachy kids like you mouthing off about things they don't understand.

Ah, well.

You've written like fifteen pages of this pro-life propaganda trash. Maybe if you put some of that energy into a getting a nice hairstyle or picking up a pair of tweezers, you could have avoided the comparison to Mr. Rhea Pearlman.

I assumed you would want to see pictures of a real holocaust and attempt to educate yourself on the real meaning of the word. I apologize if my assumption was incorrect. However, my educational methods don't include teaching children how to protest by laying on the ground like an aborted fetus. I don't write a bunch of bullshit about "Planned Parenthood protecting rapists" or lie about how "the majority of real women in America do not support abortion". I prefer to write about things that are true.

Like how you're an idiot.

I could continue to argue circles around you all day, but I'm growing tired of your non-sensical ramblings. You're young and naive and completely incapable of processing information being presented to you. I notice you neglect to acknowledge the fact that by calling yourself a wench, you are in fact referring to yourself as a prostitute. And you glossed over the relationship you have with the mother who tried to "murder" you. And where are those bible passages I asked for? You know, the ones that say it's okay to broadcast a woman's private medical procedure on the Internet? Why so silent on those topics now? You don't even want to try and defend your crappy poem? Pathetic. Sad. Pathetisad.

Why don't you go to your insignificant little website and preach some more of your hate filled smear campaign garbage (Planned Parenthood protects child rapists-yeah, and I'm the pope). You totally made my sister's day with your little website-she didn't believe me at first when I told her how moronic you were but now that she's read you're postings, she's even more amused by your moronic ramblings then I am-and I didn't think that was possible!

You can't seriously think you're awesome, right? Come one, you make Elizabethan Era costumes. That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Do you go to Renaissance fairs too or do you just like to play dress up when you have tea parties with your imaginary friends? Either way, I'm not surprised. And what makes you think I'm a Christian or even that I'm religiously affiliated? Those are some mighty big conclusions you're jumping to and just like with everything else you've said, you couldn't be more wrong.

At least you're consistent.

But please, oh please, feel free to write back to me again. There's nothing I love more then making puppets like you dance for my amusement. I'm pulling the strings honey-want to keep dancing for me?

Have a nice day! :-)

Lindsey K.

P.S. Turning sideways before having your picture taken will make you look thinner-I don't know what you'll do about the looking unattractive part, but at least you won't look like you just enjoyed a box or two of donuts.

Petty? Sure. Hilarious? Absolutely. :-)

**********************************************

Poor thing. She doesn't even realized that she's been brainwashed. If she weren't such an idiot, I'd almost feel sorry for her.

Almost.

Let this be a lesson to all the other pro-life activists: If you're going to argue with me, you could at least pretend to have some facts. You're making it too easy.

Have a choice filled day, ya'll!!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.